I while ago, probably as a result of my current Talbuk Mount jealousy, I invested in a random mount macro. Over time, Chawa has amassed more then a few epic mounts. Her first epic ground mount was a white Frostwolf earned with Alterac Valley marks back in Burning Crusade. It was the easiest way to get a “very fast” mount if you didn’t have the gold.
For Chawa’s first epic flyer, she set her heart on the Cenarion Expedition’s War Hippogryph. I place this decision solely on one comment I had read, about “feeling like a unique snowflake” when flying on it. With this dream locked in my head, I spend hours grinding ears up in the Borean Tundrea just to gain the reputation necessary.
In any event, over time she’s gained a few more epics:
- Her fearsome yet cuddly For the Horde warbear.
- The everyone will eventually get one Bronze drake from H.CoS.
- A war raptor from converting all the old BC BG marks into pure honor.
- The purple holiday proto-dragon of good cheer.
- The I’ve got so-many stone keeper shards’ Mammoth.
- And the finally not-a-rotten egg Green Proto-drake from those hippies in Sholzar.
Each and every one of these mounts deserve the chance to be let out to play. Don’t be one of those players who only brings out their mammoth for a Mammoth parade in Dalaran. Keep it interesting with a random mount macro! Of course, you might not be fully prepared for the outcome! The Mammoth mount in particular seemed to pop up at the worse spots. Sometimes, it’s harmless….
Other times, I’m sure that the random mount macro is out to kill me!!!
In the end, I recommend that you release your fears and trust your random mount macro.
Little did you know, your Mammoth mount obviously had circus training in the past! 🙂